Service Delivery Executive x2 - temps
Contract : 3 month temporary contract
Salary: circa £18,000 p.a. negotiable
Location : Flexible / Home based
Shifts: 8am to 4pm or 11am to 7pm
We believe in ‘Technology for Good’ – in improving lives through education and research. Our people want to make a real change – at Jisc, everyone plays a key role and gets the chance to feel part of it, that to us is the definition of a meaningful career. Being a social enterprise means that no matter how small our individual actions are, the positive impact on our collective is huge.
We’re a place unlike any other, where the best of education fuses with the best of technology to create a unique model with unique opportunities and interesting problems to solve in a diverse and inclusive environment. It’s what keeps our work varied, original and surprising – and that’s why we love it.
We’re gearing up for our most exciting chapter yet – one with the chance to both build new systems and make our mark by improving old ones. Our story will be written by those ready to take on challenges and see them through; the kind of people who never stop learning, celebrating differences and using it to drive better solutions.
We know that sometimes people can be put off applying for a job if they think they can’t tick every box but we realise the ‘perfect candidate’ doesn’t exist. So, if you can do most of what we’re looking for, go ahead and apply. You could be exactly what we need!
We’re ideally looking for someone who will be able to support our team over the next 2-3 months, and we are looking for the following;
• Experience in an administrative role.
• Experience working in an office-based, customer-focused environment.
• Experience working with CRM and financial systems (or similar software).
• Experience working with multiple stakeholders (both internal and external) to achieve desired result
The service delivery executive will manage and provide administration support for verification sales and support the team in achieving business goals and successful delivery to customers.
Responsibilities include (but are not be restricted to):
• Processing incoming verifications and passing them onto institutions
• Dealing with and resolving incoming queries
• Handling incoming paid-for verifications and processing payments
• Completing online forms
• Processing responses and inputting data onto a dashboard
• Supporting the co-ordination of events and/or marketing campaigns
• General administrative tasks
• Supporting other members of the team with ad hoc tasks when required
• Providing feedback to the wider team and contributing to process improvements
Why work at Jisc:
We want to make sure our people have the flexibility they need to balance their personal lives and do well at work. So, we focus on outputs rather than presenteeism and are open to a whole range of ways of working, including flexible hours and working from home.
We’re always learning and developing. All our people have access to a huge variety of learning resources to help them achieve this.
Our benefits are great too. We offer:
• 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays and three additional days Christmas closure) and flexible agile working
• A range of health and wellbeing benefits, including access to wellbeing support
• The option to join a generous pension scheme
• A wide range of discounts, a cycle scheme, financial wellbeing savings and season ticket loans, as well as a range of other benefits
• We also offer generous parental leave arrangements, career breaks and volunteer leave
Connecting with each other is easy, thanks to our technology but getting face to face is something we value and find time for when we can. Our main offices are Bristol, London, Harwell and Manchester, so you may need to travel on occasion.
Other stuff you need to know:
At Jisc we celebrate diversity and know that it is critical to our success. We work hard to make sure we’re inclusive. So, if you’re great at what you do and share our values, we want to hear from you.
Let us know if you need any adjustments made to the application or selection process so you can do your best. We’ll be happy to help.
Just so you know, we review CV’s when we receive them , and interview as soon as we have applications that look like a good match. We don’t usually use closing dates, so apply as soon as you can to avoid missing out. We advertised this role on 16/07/21.